Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twice a DM of Rodri.
I’m not sure about that but Gundogan certainly did well today.

Rodri was too advanced this evening. He’s a class player but the space between our defence and midfield in the first half was extremely disconcerting. He’s also one of the slowest players I have ever seen. Think Didi Hamann stuck in a bear trap.

I’m not sure about that but Gundogan certainly did well today.

Rodri was too advanced this evening. He’s a class player but the space between our defence and midfield in the first half was extremely disconcerting. He’s also one of the slowest players I have ever seen. Think Didi Hamann stuck in a bear trap.

Rodri was awful today. His game reading, positioning was catastrophic, jogging around while play i somewhere else, never close to the ball, doing nothing offensively.. total waste of a place in a team. As soon as Gundo came, he launched 2-3 dangerous attacks

Last edited:
It's almost like he is a very good player, and Pep hasn't been talking shit for years about how much he likes him.

I would actually prefer to see Rodri play over Dinho in CB and see Dinho and Gundogan in midfield with Kevin ahead.

Rodri was awful today. His game reading, positioning was catastrophic, never close to the ball, doing nothing offensively.. total waste of a place in a team. As soon as Gundo came, he launched 2-3 dangerous attacks
He was rushed back from injury last week,we should have not let him play for spain,probably done more damage now,not very clever bypep

He was rushed back from injury last week,we should have not let him play for spain,probably done more damage now,not very clever bypep

agree, I actually hoped he wouldn't be ready for Liverpool too.

Did well at DM today (like he normally always does) but I think Pep's starting XI might be a sign that he's finally got the memo that Gundogan is useless in any other position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.