If we could win the league this season

W W

worsleyweb

Would it top the centurions and last season?

It would for me as we have had the var, the injuries and the squad clearly needing some work

I just have had a positive feeling after yesterday and Liverpool surely can’t keep this luck up all season. Beat them at ours and it is 6 points and a huge way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been blessed with 2012, 2014, 2018 and 2019, but this would be like winning the lottery x100. Factor in injuries, VAR corruption, Premier League fraudulent activity to get a Premier League winner that would generate Asian monetary benefits and PGMOL unbelievable incompetence/corruption and you will understand why this would be a level above all others.

It would for me as we have had the var, the injuries and the squad clearly needing some work

I just have had a positive feeling after yesterday and Liverpool surely can’t keep this luck up all season. Beat them at ours and it is 6 points and a huge way to go.

It will be a miracle if we won the league this season. To many things are going against us. Injuries, no luck, decisions and Liverpool carrying on their form from last season. I’m not writing it off, but they need to start dropping points soon as I can’t see City going on a big winning run streak like the past two seasons.

So yes, this season won beat any of our other title winning seasons.

I really like you WW.

Yesterday could be a big moment , down against a very good team coming back and winning can start the momentum.

I actually think us having the ‘big’ teams in a short space of time could help us , after the Leicester game we haven’t got one against the top 6 for a while

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.