Shakhtar Donetsk (H) - CL - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start the kids...jeopardize qualifying and have to go to Zagreb needing something. Not a good idea Fiden only tonight from the younger players.

Start with a strong side including Foden please and stack the bench with the kids.

Get the game hopefully won in the first half and then change it and give some experience out to a few.

Dinho and mendy need to get on if not starting and get themselves a booking to get the inevitable ban over with in the hopefully dead rubber final game.

Dunno why but i'm really not up for this game.
38 years and this is the least i think I've ever been excited for one of our games.
The Champions League is an average competition that reeks of corruption and greed. I don't blame ya. My excuse for watching it is that I'm a dweeb with too much time on my hands.

Start with a strong side including Foden please and stack the bench with the kids.

Get the game hopefully won in the first half and then change it and give some experience out to a few.
I'd like to see that with young Garcia. I like the look of him. Guardiola doesn't I assume.

Yeah, i would like to see that as well, one way or another i think there are plenty of reasons why Foden needs to start,

Home game with everyone rooting for him.
Silva has been struggling with form and fitness.
We should spend most of the night on the front foot.
He will give us drive and legs in the middle.
Agree. Watching the Chelsea youngsters on Saturday - at least for the first half hour - was a stark reminder that the boys in blue aren't so quick anymore. Alas, their experience and technique eventually asserted authority but it was "hairy" for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.