Match Thread | Man City vs Shakhtar (26/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been spoiled for a couple of seasons. Nothing quite compares. Definitely well off the pace. Need a catalyst and it could be Phil if he’s trusted

Yup, our identification for this area is abysmal, and expensive!

Angelino wouldn't get in United's current team.

I'm more concerned by the giant hole in our midfield, however.

Rodri is never a Fern replacement. When he gets caught the wrong side of the ball, we are fucked, because we have zero legs behind with Gundo.

At least Fern would make a foul.

i was surprised at the praise Rodri was getting early season. I just don’t think he is quick enough for this league. Not having Fernandinho in midfield has been the biggest problem we have had this season for me. He read everything and when we were in trouble he fouled and stopped the attack. Rodri is just not offering enough defensive cover to this flimsy defence. All the team need to work harder than they are more consistently!

"We are so, so happy to get a point against Shaktar because they are a fantastic team who defended so, so well tonight." - Pep in about ten minutes

Stop our runners getting to their byline and we’re fucked.

We lack creativity which for a team consisting of Silva, De Brunye and Sterling etc is poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.