#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because he cost £60m mate. He just looks bog standard.
He didn't though. He cost 30mil.
Not that it means he can't be playing better but the whole team is in a rut at the minute, I am not expecting a lad with 10 games under his belt in England to be standing out. He is not standing out for the wrong reasons and that is the positive so far.

He didn't though. He cost 30mil.
Not that it means he can't be playing better but the whole team is in a rut at the minute, I am not expecting a lad with 10 games under his belt in England to be standing out. He is not standing out for the wrong reasons and that is the positive so far.

Think we have them 30 million plus a player we paid close to 30 million for. I make that 60? Lols very average to me. A reason he has had 4 clubs in 4 years? If he was great why would juve sell him??

Nothing in his time at any of the clubs he played for to suggest he was an outstanding player. Rubbish scouting again. Danilo was valued at 27.5m in the deal that took him here. Close enough to the 60m talked about which would make him the worlds most expensive full back. Lets Pretend he just needs time. The more of that he gets the worse he looks.

Nothing in his time at any of the clubs he played for to suggest he was an outstanding player. Rubbish scouting again. Danilo was valued at 27.5m in the deal that took him here. Close enough to the 60m talked about which would make him the worlds most expensive full back. Lets Pretend he just needs time. The more of that he gets the worse he looks.
Looks OK to me, but if only our scouts weren't rubbish we might win something, oh well we can live with failure I suppose.

Looks OK to me, but if only our scouts weren't rubbish we might win something, oh well we can live with failure I suppose.
There's been a lot of duds bought especially in defence. Rarely if ever do we sign a raw talent and develop them. Always buy dear and sell cheap. Our academy has hardly been a rip roaring success either. Foden yes but not much else. Watching that performance last night there is a glaring lack of of pace on show.

There's been a lot of duds bought especially in defence. Rarely if ever do we sign a raw talent and develop them. Always buy dear and sell cheap. Our academy has hardly been a rip roaring success either. Foden yes but not much else. Watching that performance last night there is a glaring lack of of pace on show.
OK, seems to work out alright. I'm happy enjoying the best times as a City fan, if you want to be miserable and whine about everything crack on.

do you actually enjoy football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.