London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

People said that before the Victoria attack too though. Surely it’s better to wait until we all know the full details of the perpetrator?

No every single time it is the mental health nonsense. We have an issue with Islamic extremists. It is that simple. The Victoria train station attack was an Islamic attack again if I am not mistaken?! This horse shit about mental health is just that - utter horseshit and a deflection from the real issue. Again I am not falling out with you again tonight but we have to face up to the problem or more innocents will be killed.

Funny 99 percent of these mental health issues all
Seem to be from the same religion. Stop fannying around it. Sorry if I am snappy at you personally but enough is enough. Every bloody time it is mental health.

Even if these attacks are carried out 99% of the time by Muslims (presume you’re referring too) ... to carry a knife and stab people you still have to be mentally f*cked. These are not sane people - whatever the religion.

Even if these attacks are carried out 99% of the time by Muslims (presume you’re referring too) ... to carry a knife and stab people you still have to be mentally f*cked. These are not sane people - whatever the religion.

Of course they are not but that’s a lot of people in the Muslim faith with mental health issues then - that have become this countries problem. It needs sorting and dancing around the issue is of absolutely no help to anyone. I said years ago on here it will get worse and worse and worse. Sadly it is almost inevitable that one day a stadium will go up in this county. Will you still be spouting mental health then?

The phrase is wearing incredibly thin to most people.

No every single time it is the mental health nonsense. We have an issue with Islamic extremists. It is that simple. The Victoria train station attack was an Islamic attack again if I am not mistaken?! This horse shit about mental health is just that - utter horseshit and a deflection from the real issue. Again I am not falling out with you again tonight but we have to face up to the problem or more innocents will be killed.
You were suggesting earlier tonight that Brexit will solve these problems. Respectfully, I don’t think you’ve got to the core of the issue either.

Of course they are not but that’s a lot of people in the Muslim faith with mental health issues then - that have become this countries problem. It needs sorting and dancing around the issue is of absolutely no help to anyone. I said years ago on here it will get worse and worse and worse. Sadly it is almost inevitable that one day a stadium will go up in this county. Will you still be spouting mental health then?

The phrase is wearing incredibly thin to most people.

yes. I will. Anyone that blows up people or stabs people has mental health issues. That is not dancing around the issue. That is a fact.

You were suggesting earlier tonight that Brexit will solve these problems. Respectfully, I don’t think you’ve got to the core of the issue either.

I never ever said it would solve the problems. It will most certainly help. How can it not? Control over our borders and who enters this country is a fundamental to those wanting brexit. respectfully I think we will always be poles apart! We are wired differently. Anyway I must go I am refereeing a kids footy game as a stand in at 10 am so I must get some kip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.