Newcastle United (a) pre-match thread

Newcastle United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Passionate fans according to the media, fucking stupid if you ask me
The last time I was at St James Park was a Boxing Day fixture where City won 3-1 after being 2-0 up in seven minutes.

My Geordie Son-in-law got us the tickets. In the Gallowgate End! I ended up sitting immediately in front of a fat nutter with his shirt off. He wasn’t in the best of moods with City leading from the start. It wasn’t the best experience. Very scary indeed!

That was my first visit to St James Park since 1968. Now that was an enjoyable match!

To read these bellends you'd think there was nobody at our league games. It's always all about the money. Success built on sand lol. Fucking absolutely deluded. More nobheads who think our owner will up sticks and leave some kind of financial black hole. They should stop reading the Sun and try some proper financial investigative pieces by Swiss Ramble. They would then really fear where we will be in comparison to them in 10 years.
As already said when they were really shite there average was 16k. Their loyalty as fans is a myth although their recent attendances are ok. Some are voting with their feet currently and conveniently blame Ashley because nobody wants to buy them. I never tire of beating them and their fat bellied, naked torsoed fans. Let's hope we can come away with all 3 points.

We have been hit and miss so far this season that I wonder what performance we will get today.

Passing has been below par and approach work pedantic, defence at times resembles a leaky sieve.

I trust Pep to sort it out eventually, hopefully starting today.

Get Fernandinho back in his best position would be a good starting point.

We have been hit and miss so far this season that I wonder what performance we will get today.

Passing has been below par and approach work pedantic, defence at times resembles a leaky sieve.

I trust Pep to sort it out eventually, hopefully starting today.

Get Fernandinho back in his best position would be a good starting point.
Pedantic and a leaky sieve you say :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.