Will heading a ball ever get banned in football?

But seriously, football would be better without it. It's a feature that barely requires any skill, just to have good genes. It would promote real footballing skills. And it would be fun if it would get banned now Rags paid 80m for Maguire. Van Diyk would be half of what he is too. We would barely be touched, we're team of midgets anyway.

So if the ball is coming at you at heading level, what are you supposed to do, just duck and let it go past you? Making footballers look even more weak and soft than they do now. Would make watching football look ridiculous

So if the ball is coming at you at heading level, what are you supposed to do, just duck and let it go past you? Making footballers look even more weak and soft than they do now. Would make watching football look ridiculous
The ball would rarely be at head height if there was no heading, unless it was one over the top, in which case it gives the attacker the advantage (as soccer should!) and would make our ball playing defenders even more valuable!

As I said earlier, it should only be allowed in the penalty area, where the keeper still has the advantage of using his hands, otherwise free kicks from 25-50 yards out and corner kicks become relatively meaningless.

leave it as it is ffs no heading before u14 to help the snowflakes feel better.the amount of people who I know played football for years my age and older are fine,you cant take risk out of everything or we wouldn't go out of the house

Don't know whether heading will ever be banned but I expect that a modified law will be brought in shortly that, having seen how many times Eddie 'eads the ball outside his area, is a red card, same as handling outside the area. But we aren't the first to have a headed goal chalked off via VARce!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.