London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

20-30 years ago ? ... so during the Israeli-Palestinian conflict ; the Christian v Muslim outbreak at the Kaduna state in Nigeria ; the Christian/Sunni/Shiite conflicts in Lebanon, the orthodox wars between Catholics and Muslims in Croatia and Bosnia, Muslim on non Muslim in Sudan from 1983, Iraq wars, Iran and then of course we had terrorist bombings from the IRA here in England.

Yes but apart from that autumn leaves was a magic song.

Literally speaking yes. The point I was trying to get across was there is no limit to how far rich and powerful people will go to protect and further their own ends. At the very top level you only have to look at Blair and Bush and the invasion of Iraq. These people sat around a table and took a decision to kill and maim hundreds of thousands of people for their own ends. They lied at the highest level and hoodwinked millions to do so and got away with it. The little people and I include you and myself in that, we are collateral damage and of no consequence in their world's. They operate better by praying on people's fears and behind every action, however small on the surface, there is a bigger agenda. It helps to keep people in fear and nothing does that better than bogymen (/terrorists) killing them.

Jesus Christ!

You're fucking mental.

Woke to the news that we had this sub human **** behind bars for a terrorist crime and that some thought it a good idea to allow him to walk amongst us again meaning 2 innocent people have lost their lives and families torn apart.

Fucking disgraceful.

Woke to the news that we had this sub human **** behind bars for a terrorist crime and that some thought it a good idea to allow him to walk amongst us again meaning 2 innocent people have lost their lives and families torn apart.

Fucking disgraceful.
Makes your blood boil.

A blanket ban because of the mayhem caused by fanatics of one particular faith isn't the answer.
'We plough the fields and scatter' hasn't yet resulted in anyone wanting to slaughter people indiscriminately to my knowledge.
Guy Fawkes says hello, as does the Kl Klux Klan and the anti-abortionist bible thumping murders from both the USA and Australia. New Zealand mosque shootings that killed 51, Anders Brevic who wanted to create a Christian culture in Europe.
Enduring a life of guilt induced misery and hating people because they are ‘different’. Be clear, I’m not saying that one religion is worse than another one, I’m saying it’s all shite and causes untold misery to millions of people on this planet. As a way of controlling people though, it’s brilliant.....

Yeah he was at the same seminar as the terrorist. Most of those that tackled him were in the same seminar.

Reports say he started ranting about blowing people up at that seminar. Most of it will come out in the wash but it would explain why people were onto him and chasing him so quickly. Also if violent offenders were part of that it makes sense. They would be used to violence and confrontation in prison so more likely to have a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.