London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

Interesting, with Labour instantly lining up the government as responsible for the early release of the terrorist after being convicted as part of plot to bomb the Stock Exchange (6 years ago.) Listening to London Mayor Khan just now on Sky - he is straight into blaming Tory laws on indeterminate sentencing and reduction in police resources 'that allowed this this happen' before mentioning Jo Cox three times and then continously adding 'right wing' to his description of the terrorist problem. Doesn't seem to notice the completely different scale of threat with the two varieties. Even managed to add that the nearby Borough Market businesses are struggling as a consequence - bet they're really pleased with that bit of PR. Sky followed on in the 'press commentary' with Tom Baldwin, Ed Milliband's old spin doctor & Peoples Vote organiser, who recited the exact same script. He followed up with a 10 minute exploration of the inevitable £70bn+ recurring annual Brexit cost missing from the Tory manifesto - such is the Labour Party's gift to the nation.
Went to Borough Market before the Palace game. It was absolutely fucking snided *

* Nottingham expression meaning ‘very busy indeed’.

He sounds like a character!

He was brilliant. He retired while I was still at school. On our first day in his class he opened a window and was having a conversation with someone two floors down for around five minutes. The kids closest to the window soon let everyone know he was having a conversation with absolutely nobody. This of course had us all in awe and a little afraid of him, which was exactly the result he wanted. In his last year as the bell sounded to signify the end of the lesson he would say, " The bells, the bells. All.my life has been ruled by bells.....soon on more."

the guy pictured walking away with the knife is a plain clothed policeman according to skynews

Yes I think he was, possibly British transport police. The poor bugged has had his face plastered everywhere now which could endanger him.

Literally speaking yes. The point I was trying to get across was there is no limit to how far rich and powerful people will go to protect and further their own ends. At the very top level you only have to look at Blair and Bush and the invasion of Iraq. These people sat around a table and took a decision to kill and maim hundreds of thousands of people for their own ends. They lied at the highest level and hoodwinked millions to do so and got away with it. The little people and I include you and myself in that, we are collateral damage and of no consequence in their world's. They operate better by praying on people's fears and behind every action, however small on the surface, there is a bigger agenda. It helps to keep people in fear and nothing does that better than bogymen (/terrorists) killing them.
Fella, you’re suggesting that this was a false flag to make the public forget about Prince Andrew, so please forgive me for not indulging you on your bat shit and rather offensive theories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.