London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

If so, why is he walking away like that?

I thought watching it that his behaviour was slightly odd but then again he had just been caught up in a major violent incident people do behave irrationally, even the best trained. He appeared to be running, then stopped and was telling people to get away, then down as I think the suicide vest was spotted. The odd thing was that he took something from his pocket and quickly threw it away. I wonder what that was?

Sheer bravery from them men who took him down, majority of the time you will lose if you take someone on who has a knife. They should be extremely proud of themselves and it is the most British thing I have ever seen watching a man use a whales tusk to help haha.

I thought watching it that his behaviour was slightly odd but then again he had just been caught up in a major violent incident people do behave irrationally, even the best trained. He appeared to be running, then stopped and was telling people to get away, then down as I think the suicide vest was spotted. The odd thing was that he took something from his pocket and quickly threw it away. I wonder what that was?

It was the instructions from Mossad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.