London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

Fella, you’re suggesting that this was a false flag to make the public forget about Prince Andrew, so please forgive me for not indulging you on your bat shit and rather offensive theories.

Offensive to who? It is just an opinion and one that was predicted would happen by a fair few as the heat and possible disgrace grew around Andrew and the royal family. Nothing concentrates the mind and rallies people around the flag and country more than a terrorist attack. It wasn't you that called me insane by the way if that was what caused your response.

It wasn't too long ago that people were called a disgrace and insane for suggesting Saville was a paedophile. "What, good old Sir Jimmy, salt of the earth, raises millions for charity and friends with the royal family??" You are insane, how dare you!!

Interesting, with Labour instantly lining up the government as responsible for the early release of the terrorist after being convicted as part of plot to bomb the Stock Exchange (6 years ago.) Listening to London Mayor Khan just now on Sky - he is straight into blaming Tory laws on indeterminate sentencing and reduction in police resources 'that allowed this this happen' before mentioning Jo Cox three times and then continously adding 'right wing' to his description of the terrorist problem. Doesn't seem to notice the completely different scale of threat with the two varieties. Even managed to add that the nearby Borough Market businesses are struggling as a consequence - bet they're really pleased with that bit of PR. Sky followed on in the 'press commentary' with Tom Baldwin, Ed Milliband's old spin doctor & Peoples Vote organiser, who recited the exact same script. He followed up with a 10 minute exploration of the inevitable £70bn+ recurring annual Brexit cost missing from the Tory manifesto - such is the Labour Party's gift to the nation.

The mayor is a joke.

Apparently the terrorist was a student of this arsehole, who we've also let out....

th

What a surprise eh? A "terrorist" attack just before a general election in the UK.

I seem to recall an exact replay of this 2-3 weeks before the last general election.

It's almost like it's designed to help the current government get re-elected on the back of fear based politics.

yeah they were probably all actors eh?

You're the one who's mindless.

Think critically, ffs? What a joke.

Err no, being mindless is just going along with the narrative of the mainstream media without ever questioning it's accuracy and motives.

So my friend, this makes you the mindless one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.