London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

There is politics and politics. It is the point scoring comments that have been removed, sidelining / hijacking the thread to carry on the same topic being chewed over in the political forum.
This thread is about this incident and the bravery of members of the public and a job done by the police and the sad loss of two members of the public going about their daily business who now wont be going home to their families tonight.

To be honest I hadn't seen the comments that were removed but a mod coming on and saying politics (without distinction) absolutely won't be discussed seemed very extreme and possibly politically motivated in itself. Hence the Trump comparison.

Thankfully, the last 20 pages or so have opened the discussion to more than just 'awful news RIP' otherwise it's not much of a discussion forum.

I've been down the conspiracy rabbit hole before and it was a depressing part of my life, nothing good comes from thinking everything about the world is bad and manipulated it just makes you feel like shit.

If it's true that this bloke was tagged then whatever the process of monitoring him is flawed. In my view Muslims aren't the problem because the huge majority of Muslims don't commit terrorists attacks or have the hatred built in, someone primes these drones to kill in the same way other religions or ideologies prime their martyrs to the cause.
It's a sad time for his victims and for people who had to witness this attack, we have people dying of stabbings in London specially every day it seems like and I nor anyone else seems to have the answers it's pretty hard to stop someone getting a knife and randomly killing other people we have to start off at where they were radicalised to the point where they look at their own lives so cheaply.

To be honest I hadn't seen the comments that were removed but a mod coming on and saying politics (without distinction) absolutely won't be discussed seemed very extreme and possibly politically motivated in itself. Hence the Trump comparison.

Thankfully, the last 20 pages or so have opened the discussion to more than just 'awful news RIP' otherwise it's not much of a discussion forum.
People shouldn’t ever completely discount the malign hand of government being involved any such act. I think most conspiracy theories are bollocks, but it doesn’t mean they’re always flawed.

Is it conceivable? Yes. Is it likely? No.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.