London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

Because the court of appeal deemed an indeterminate sentence unlawful.

To blame the security services is silly though. Until they become the thought police, how can they stop one person from stabbing people? How intelligent do you presume them to be?

On my level at least.

At least intelligent enough to think "ah, a known terrorist is being released, let's make sure they can't even wipe their own arse without us knowing about it".

Then again, they let a known threat blow up kids and families in Manchester so they must have different priorities...

Doesn’t seem that blurry to me:

Seems pretty busy with lots of witnesses and traffic to me:

And again:

My mistake, no traffic or witnesses at all:

Pretty life like and clear no?:

Where is the evidence indeed?

Those images are far too clear. Professional film crew on scene?

It isn't a fucking observation though is it, religious fanatics reading their holy book and only using certain aspects to justify their behaviour and actions has happened for a millennia you aren't woke.
Where the fuck is eaglechief from?

On my level at least.

At least intelligent enough to think "ah, a known terrorist is being released, let's make sure they can't even wipe their own arse without us knowing about it".

Then again, they let a known threat blow up kids and families in Manchester so they must have different priorities...

There was something disturbing about that whole tragic event even just judging by the knowledge that has been made public. Not releasing full details under the cover of national security at the inquest adds to that feeling and must hurt the families of the dead and survivor's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.