Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (30/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been poor all round. Not enough energy.

This is kavanagh's 1st time reffing us.
He's been fine to be fair considering he is a Liverpool fan.

People picking Mendy out are just reverting to their usual scapegoat, hes been fine defensively and yes hes lost the ball a lot going forward but that's because hes being asked to cross into box with 8 defenders in it.

Hes not be particularly good, but hes so far down the list of problems that hes not worth mentioning.
You having a laugh?

His delivery has been a joke. And they’ve all been easy enough balls to put in, no pressure yet hits first man every fucking time.

If we don't win this game the worst thing will be listening and reading how NU were brilliant. We need to find solution to this 4-5-1 defense, otherwise there will be more disappointing games - Tuesday is coming. The ball-over-top is not working anymore.
I thought that was why we developed the 3-5-2 but it’s gone missing.

You having a laugh?

His delivery has been a joke. And they’ve all been easy enough balls to put in, no pressure yet hits first man every fucking time.

So hes done exactly the same as Mahrez and KDB.

Except hes the meft back bot the primary creative players in the side.

Newcastle away is not the place to try this for the first time but its very hard for me to believe that Eric Garcia wouldn’t improve us. Our defending is abysmal.

People picking Mendy out are just reverting to their usual scapegoat, hes been fine defensively and yes hes lost the ball a lot going forward but that's because hes being asked to cross into box with 8 defenders in it.

Hes not be particularly good, but hes so far down the list of problems that hes not worth mentioning.
He’s a passenger. As is mahrez. Offers nothing therefore people are right to criticise. He isn’t fine defensively as people just run past him at will.

Mendy the new boo boy for the resident gobshites I see.
Nothing new in this performance- it’s been like this the majority of the season. Toothless in midfield, defence giving away a goal for fuck all and forwards misfiring. It’s a strange old season.

This gobshite says Mendy is dog shit.

Fucking hell! It’s still 1-1, right? To listen to some of you, it is as if we are 3-0 down and if we lose we are going to be relegated, ffs!

I honestly can’t believe what some people are writing.

Mendy has not presented any final balls into the box, but they’re playing a back 10, so we need to get down there quicker to get it in behind. Think Gundogan has done a good job of shuttling the ball into dangerous areas and open players. Mahrez needs to get in the game, as does Jesus, but they’re making the runs, but the ball is being hogged on our left.

Interesting playing a 2-2, with Walker coming into RM alongside Gundogan, but the space it is leaving on our right has been their main outlet, because Mahrez isn’t a defender.

I’m going to enjoy the second half to see how we solve the “11 behind the ball” problem, and see if we can restrict them to no shots on goal, while watching us get a few goals and about 15 more shots.
Correct.

We’ve done well until the final pass or cross.

We are actually playing quite well, just a b it slow and not using the right hand side enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.