Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (30/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re like a retirement home for all the professional footballers who can’t cross a ball, can’t beat the first man, can’t get it in the air. It’s not a one off and mid weeks game was a prime example. Although is it any surprise when we’re lucky to have more than one player in the box

Which game was it last year when fern played that hybrid role between midfield and defense.

Surely that would be a perfect option for today.
That's what Walker is doing. I'm not sure that's a good idea coz Maxima is a dangerous dribbler

If it stays like this and he doesn't bring Foden on you have to wonder what the he'll he's doing in the squad.
Who would you bring in Foden for? Not being smart asking you this question just curious to see who you'd like to see replaced.
I wanted Phil to start this game, But I think David is picking up nice pockets today one ending in an assist.

You having a laugh?

His delivery has been a joke. And they’ve all been easy enough balls to put in, no pressure yet hits first man every fucking time.

Mendy seems to have the lost the timing part of putting in a pass. Before his injuries he used to put in crosses at just the right time, so cutting out the first defender completely. It looks like Mendy is slowly trying to re-learn the art of timing his passes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.