Newcastle (a) post-match thread

Just back to car and starting to thaw out.
Utter white performance. We concede two shots and both go in just as against Spurs. We showed no urgency, took too long over every pass and defended like the Keystone fucking Cops. The decision to not replace Vince is biting us on the arse and the refusal to put the ball into row Z leads to defenders cocking up.
League has gone so top four and a cup or two.

I’ll tell you what It funny . People actually believe that Jesus is good enough to pick up the mantle of kun. Now that is funny
Tell you what is funny, expecting to win football matches by providing one fucking chance for your striker.

The better plan clearly was to just keep whacking crosses in as we do every fucking time unless we are 5-0 up, embarassing from Pep that he continues to allow this to happen every single time.

We have been reinfected with the same disease we had when pelligrini was in charge slow walking football

I know Newcastle were deep today but we never turned them round once

the thing is the wanted a point yet we still scored twice. Most teams with a fucking backbone would have won that game. Our defending is terrible. Utter gash. No team with a defensive mindset like them should be scoring 2 goals.

Worst club ever in buying defensive players. We've been fucking good in picking midfield and attacking magicians, but boy, we're shit at defensive part of transfers.
If there that good why ain't we winning then it's them that wins us games not just the defence losing us games

I can get my head around not winning the league..

We're not going to win it every year, no-one does..

3 on the bounce would have been some achievement though ..

What's fcuked my weekend up is the players seem to be going through the motions..

There was no energy, the clock went from 48 to 70 minutes and the the tempo never changed in a game we had to win, this was after the first half just drifted past..

Maybe the hunger has wained.. It's a pity the players don't have the same passion and energy as the fans to drive them on.. seems that way to me anyway..!

our tempo is staled every time the ball goes to either Mahrez, Gundogan, Mendy or Jesus but even Ederson wasnt playing with the usual tempo today...he is normally pinging the ball all over the place but today on the occasions he got it he wasnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.