Newcastle (a) post-match thread

And I’m not sure the players we have brought in, Cancelo and Rodri, are really all that, are you ?

Well, I’d test that theory by playing them both consistently together with Foden in mid, Garcia at CB and (short term) Angelino at LB. Then I’d feel we are building something for a next season. There’s enough talent in the squad to freshen up a currently jaded team.

Collectively shite today which is worrying. Jesus' miss is just criminal, you have to score them. Bernardo's was bad too. Regroup needed really sharply as this week could be really damaging. Time to earn your money boys.

I remember laboured 1-0 wins against Burnley and Leicester. We could keep clean sheets then. Not picking a fight, we are just not the same team without him in the middle.

Fernandinho didn’t play in either of those games. It was Gundogan at DM.

if the rest of the team do there job properly he doesnt need to.....for what Pep asks of keepers he is doing fine. He had very little chance with either goal today.
Lol. Yeah. Same with every keeper. The rest of the team do their work and I could play in net for £200k per week rather than paying £5 subs.

People dont want to say it, but Fernandinho has given away one if the dumbest fouls you will ever see at the end there. Taking out a guy who had lost the ball and was running out of play with loads of defenders back in the box.

He should have been sent off for it, it cost us the game in the end.
Not long out of the game. Baltic. Said that when he did it. So disappointed thought it was unnecessary tbh. Just one of those I’ve a bad feeling moments.

Follow this thought through -

Ederson Isnt doing anything spectacular. Nor is Walker, Cancelo, Stones, Mendy, Angelino, Rodri, Gundogan, KDB, Silva, Silva, Sterling, Jesus or Aguero.

So whose fault is it? Them or the manager or the collective?
All of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.