London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

Woke to the news that we had this sub human **** behind bars for a terrorist crime and that some thought it a good idea to allow him to walk amongst us again meaning 2 innocent people have lost their lives and families torn apart.

Fucking disgraceful.
Tbf mate he won’t be the first criminal to have been released and then kill.

Tbf mate he won’t be the first criminal to have been released and then kill.

No absolutely not but then why release killers or in this instance, terrorists that have plotted to kill?

Lock the cunts up as a minimum and even better still, lets execute the cunts so that society doesnt have to fear them any longer.

Said this before on here, my old mans brother was a murderer and they should have executed the cruel bastard.

A close family friend of mine was murdered in Germany 5 years ago by a far right extremist. In his 20s. His mother never recovered from the ordeal and sadly passed very recently. The photo of the young man who has been killed reminded me so much of him.

I dread to think what the family will have to go through. Their lives will never be the same again. The sub human scum allowed out to do this again only 8 years after a judge said they were an ongoing threat is a disgrace.

First victim revealed makes this even more tragic, a man who was trying to make a difference and helping run the rehabilitation course that rat bastard was attending.
Unless you’re a fucking nut job in which case that victim never existed, let alone died.

No absolutely not but then why release killers or in this instance, terrorists that have plotted to kill?

Lock the cunts up as a minimum and even better still, lets execute the cunts so that society doesnt have to fear them any longer.
One released killer was one of the heroes that tackled him.

One released killer was one of the heroes that tackled him.

He was and fair play to him but it doesnt change my views mate and that is if you have taken a life you should forfeit yours.

The majority dont agree, i fully understand why but it wont shift my opinion.

I can’t wait to leave London. Yesterday was another reason. At least the terrorist now rots in hell. Human cancer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.