Newcastle (a) post-match thread

Lol. Yeah. Same with every keeper. The rest of the team do their work and I could play in net for £200k per week rather than paying £5 subs.

Im not sure why you are singliing out Ederson when there are much much bigger issues and he isnt one to start with?

Mendy - utter shit and overhyped by everyone
Gundogan - wank and consistently so
Mahrez -awful and consistently annonymous
Stones - a shadow of his former self
Jesus - overhyped from day one on here and amongst fans- - little to no goal threat consistently through out games and periods of seasons
Sliva and KDB both below par
Our set pieces (esp corners) are non existent
OUr defending one on one (which is someting that Pep absolutely demands) is gone.
OUr attacking at pace - gone
Our pressing - gone

and then look at the possiblities to replace Ederson - BRavo - i acutally think some fans would be better than him in goal -a calamity waiting to happen when he is on the pitch

Carson . - does anyone know if he can even play out from the back?

People dont want to say it, but Fernandinho has given away one if the dumbest fouls you will ever see at the end there. Taking out a guy who had lost the ball and was running out of play with loads of defenders back in the box.

He should have been sent off for it, it cost us the game in the end.
I’d like to see a bit more of the free kick Ferdy gave away. From what I saw he appeared to pull back from the challenge spread his arms to say I’m not touching him with the Newcastle player throwing himself to the ground.

Paying the price for not investing in the attacking midfield over the summer. We’re pedestrian in there and relying on aged and tired players who are taking too many touches. Frustratingly, it’s the hardest area to adapt to in England, so even if we buy next summer, it’ll take time to adjust.

Who’d have thought playing a 34 year old midfielder in defence and a forward like Jesus would result in us struggling to score and letting soft goals in - it’s not rocket science, it really isn’t

id say that is rather harsh on Ferna

Agree with Jesus though

I was referring to our away support Cleavers which in general is chalk and cheese compared to the home games...
The away contingent was brilliant today, despite the team’s horrid performance.

On the broadcast it was all you could hear in the ground apart from just after Newcastle’s goals.

I’d like to see a bit more of the free kick Ferdy gave away. From what I saw he appeared to pull back from the challenge spread his arms to say I’m not touching him with the Newcastle player throwing himself to the ground.
Yeah there was very little in it, but Fernandinho does it time and time again, commits fouls in dangerous places. He never learns.

We had the game well and truly won with a few minutes to go, that's the biggest depressant for me, we are not performing at the level required at the moment but I'm not giving anything up until we can't possibly win it .....

Im not sure why you are singliing out Ederson when there are much much bigger issues and he isnt one to start with?

Mendy - utter shit and overhyped by everyone
Gundogan - wank and consistently so
Mahrez -awful and consistently annonymous
Stones - a shadow of his former self
Jesus - overhyped from day one on here and amongst fans- - little to no goal threat consistently through out games and periods of seasons
Sliva and KDB both below par
Our set pieces (esp corners) are non existent
OUr defending one on one (which is someting that Pep absolutely demands) is gone.
OUr attacking at pace - gone
Our pressing - gone

and then look at the possiblities to replace Ederson - BRavo - i acutally think some fans would be better than him in goal -a calamity waiting to happen when he is on the pitch

Carson . - does anyone know if he can even play out from the back?
Stick chipping/crossing of ball into the box on your list as well. Utter dogshit game in game out.

If only we had outbid them for this guy
C0dYkMFWgAQ5TeC-2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.