Premier League Games 30th Nov & 1st Dec

Lol, steady on.

beg your pardon, not ever begrudging anyone for glory. I was delighted for you when i knew the fa put us out of the running.in years beforehand..... as we made a jump into the top four ....season after season we were met with obstacles making it difficult. the year you guys won it there were NONE, no media complaints, no refs throwing games against you....no opposition. ye were fantastic and worthy champions for a somewhat flawless campaign...... but all your potential rivals had grey areas in game officiating like liverpool seem to be getting now. it s only my opinion, no offence intended dude.

The decision not to try and buy VVD for £75m seems a really bad one.

Not buying him from Celtic was even worse but in fairness Liverpool missed him then too. The fees are ridiculous but he has been worth every penny by today's standards, plus he never gets bloody injured.

beg your pardon, not ever begrudging anyone for glory. I was delighted for you when i knew the fa put us out of the running.in years beforehand..... as we made a jump into the top four ....season after season we were met with obstacles making it difficult. the year you guys won it there were NONE, no media complaints, no refs throwing games against you....no opposition. ye were fantastic and worthy champions for a somewhat flawless campaign...... but all your potential rivals had grey areas in game officiating like liverpool seem to be getting now. it s only my opinion, no offence intended dude.

None taken, mate. I'm fully aware that the stars were aligned for us in the title winning season. No serious injuries, top 6 doing relatively badly and our team performing at a stellar level.

You've got quite some decisions against you which deemed to be costly (Tottenham twice over the last two seasons, for example) but to think that there's a general conspiracy against you is a bit stretching it, imo. Injuries are hurting you badly this season. Having Sané and Laporte out for such a long time was bound to have consequences in the long-term especially with Liverpool flying at the moment. Not replacing Kompany was a big mistake, knowing that none of your back-up CBs are remotely close to his quality.

The title race seem to be over for this season unless Liverpool inexplicably go off the boil. I'd like to see you win the CL.

Hammers 1 up at Chelsea. We just need Brighton to pull off the mother of all comebacks, and Everton to pull a rabbit out of the hat at Leicester tomorrow, and it won't have been such a bad weekend!

#glasshalffull

glasshalffull of loopy juice I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.