Newcastle (a) post-match thread

There's no evidence Pep has ditched Rodri for Gundog. He made a change today based I would think on an opposition that he expected to sit deep and giving Rodri, who is coming back from injury, a rest ahead of the trip to Burnley. I'm sure Rodri was penciled in to start at Turf Moor even before Gundo got himself a suspension.

Teams run straight past Rodri when they break anyway. Even look at the build up to the 2nd goal(forgetting the gobshite a left back) the Newcastle player just breezes away from Rodri.

We lost the title when PEP said we had no money for a CH and then threw a shed load at a defender who is not as good as the one who we let go The last few windows have been disappointing to say the least

I know most of the blame is aimed at Mendy, but the whole team's inability to stop either of Newcastle's only two attempts on goal is shocking.
I know what you're saying................................... but Mendy wouldn't get a game with my dogs in the garden............

On the conceding of goals its not so much we are under 5/10/15 mins or sustained pressure and great play its that we literally concede the one or two chances and we also concede goals to them.

Its bizarre but its also fucking poor.

I cannot wait for Tuesday, the league is gone and let's see what are we made of. There is no other team in Europe dominating the games as we are and still conceding anything thrown at us from around box area. It must be definitely causing us some psychological issues. Mendy needs some serious dropping, although I have no clue it's gonna have any effect on him. Angelino showed much more than him whenever given chance. I hope Stones and Otamendi start at the back with Fern as a CM, but I know there is a slim chance for it. Pep needs to tell players they are playing for their own pride from now on to the end of the season.
Makes me laugh abit because he was quick to kick joe hart out because he didn’t fit his style. Joe hart was a great goalkeeper and to kick him out in favour of bravo was a disgrace tbh

So where was Rodri today? And was Silva subbed?

The boring things need saying sometimes
Rodders settled in well,he was doing fine then got injured,he was rushed back for the dipper game and hasn't been right since,he is new here and needs to be given the benefit of the doubt,i don't think he is fully fit,dave was not great today but still created and was one that didn't hide,clearly he is an older player so will get subbed when we need fresh legs,you blame him for everything in every post,you need to send a letter to pep as he is the one that plays him

Makes me laugh abit because he was quick to kick joe hart out because he didn’t fit his style. Joe hart was a great goalkeeper and to kick him out in favour of bravo was a disgrace tbh

Hart was that great he went to Burnley and cant even get a game there and nor has any other club come in for him and thats without mentioning his less than stellar stint at West Ham.

Not picking a fight, we are just not the same team without him in the middle.

Me neither pal just think its more deep routed than Diniho not playing CDM.
The teams selected for Nowich, Newcastle away and Wolves at home should offer more than 1 point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.