Kai Havertz

birchwoodgingerste

Leverkussen attacking midfielder scores goals for fun really cool in front of goal.20 years old and current international player
The way he arrives in box reminds me of lampard .if we are going to strengthen in the summer this guy would be a great addition.but wont be cheap.all these chances we create we need to start putting away.

Leverkussen attacking midfielder scores goals for fun really cool in front of goal.20 years old and current international player
The way he arrives in box reminds me of lampard .if we are going to strengthen in the summer this guy would be a great addition.but wont be cheap.all these chances we create we need to start putting away.

He is already a Bayern player

Hasnt decided yet lots of teams in for him .
Including real madrid city and utd so lets see.

One can only hope but Bayern eventually pick up all the German talent on the market. I have feeling they tend to use the German national team for this purpose.

He isn’t really a winger so if that’s why you want him it is a mistake. He is an attacking midfielder.

Great player anyway but Mahrez can accomplish similar things as an inside forward.

No point being that he richest team in the world if we don’t match the likes Utd and co when it comes to this summer .

Tin hat on, I'd like to sell sane, gundogan, mahrez, nico and let ferna, David go.
Theres at least £170m.
Then a midfield of rodri, foden, Bernardo, zinchenko, Kdb, havertz, (rodri backup) & doyle.
Wingers raheem, bailey, werner & braaf.
CBs stones, laporte, koulibaly, garcia & bellis Harwood.
Then the following season see if werner can step up to rotate with jesus or go balls out for mbappe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.