Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

That in itself tells you what’s really going on behind the scenes.

The Cartel have their tentacles in all areas of the media. They’re like a Japanese knotweed taking over a host plant.

This is what we’re up against.

It’s why City don’t really try and confront it in the media because that’s like just treating the knotweed with a weed killer over the branches. It wouldn’t really do anything.

What I really reckon we’re doing is working in the background for something concrete where we can dig it out from the roots. We just need to find it. We might never do so, but imagine the shit storm if we ever finally uncover the corruption going on in football.

Charlie Dimmock likes this.

All professionals football clubs are members of the FA, so will 91 clubs let LiVARpool off, I don't think so, hacking our scouting system changed LiVARpool transfer dealings, this has had a Knock on effect for all clubs
Our old 'mate' David Gill is a board observer at the FA, do you honestly think he will let LiVARpool get away with this!

Yes.

Particularly with the way this season is going so far, I for one would be happy if all we won this season is, this off field battle that really has come to a head with the FFP resurrection and Der Spiegel email robbery being used to chip away at us at every opportunity. Usually timed to counter any good news we have to broadcast.
From the very first VAR farce at the start of the season I could see what we were up against this year.
Yes we have injuries and yes we have players not performing, but I think there is a very definite knock on affect of players realising the reality of what they are playing against. The reality of what that means about the game in general, their careers and how demoralising that constant affect is on them, even if we think it should spur them on to say fuck the establishment.

I myself have never felt less interested in professional football, even though I know, that means the establishment teams win and have done their jobs.

I’d sacrifice winning fuck all this year if I thought we could bring this whole shithouse down around their ears. It’s not going to happen though and I don’t want us just to become the new establishment.
I’d love the lot cleaned up.
I can but dream.

Last edited:
Particularly with the way this season is going so far, I for one would be happy if all we won this season is, this off field battle that really has come to a head with the FFP resurrection and Der Spiegel email robbery being used to chip away at us at every opportunity. Usually timed to counter any good news we have to broadcast.
From the very first VAR farce at the start of the season I could see what we were up against this year.
Yes we have injuries and yes we have players not performing, but I think there is a very definite knock on affect of players realising the reality of what they are playing against. The reality of what that means about the game in general, their careers and how demoralising that constant affect is on them, even if we think it should spur them on to say fuck the establishment.

I myself have never felt less interested in professional football, even though I know, that means the establishment teams win and have done their jobs.

I’d sacrifice winning fuck all this year if I thought we could bring this whole shithouse down around their ears. It’s not going to happen though and I don’t want us just to become the new establishment.
I’d love the lot cleaned up.
I can but dream.
If you think City are being done on the pitch, I don't get why you would feel less interested. I would be angry. Maybe seeing City get beat is a good filtration process and means we get rid of the fans who don't care or who have grown old.

If you think City are being done on the pitch, I don't get why you would feel less interested. I would be angry. Maybe seeing City get beat is a good filtration process and means we get rid of the fans who don't care or who have grown old.
Not the first time you've had a pop at the older fans Marvin, you know you can go fuck yourself right?

"... or who have grown old."

FFS...

Haha! Fuckinell Marvin. Get rid of fans who have grown old? That shite might just edge into your top 5 of absolute shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.