Caglar Soyuncu

He might be a summer signing but there is no way they will sell him in January. They are ahead of us competing for a top 4 spot (hopefully the title). I also expect us to be priced out of signing him this summer. They sold Maguire for 80m. Soyuncu has a higher ceiling and he is younger. Expect Leicester to ask for 100m minimum. At that point we need to look elsewhere considering we are in for other players as well (LB, LW and ST)

From what I’ve seen of him this season he’s an excellent centerback, but it’s still quite annoying that we can’t do better than identifying another Leicester player as our top target in a position. Unless this mystery (and implausible) release clause is real he’s completely unobtainable in January and then only for Maguire money in the summer. I don’t know if he’s that good or not, but considering how many positions we’re going to have to buy for maybe we should look a little harder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.