Premier League Games 30th Nov & 1st Dec

We all know the answer to that

Can someone shove spitty boy off the commentary box,he is so fucking annoying
At brighton i asked someone where tyler and ratboy were sitting and launched a few v signs at them
Weren't you close enough to gob on them?You would probably be on sky super Sunday by now imparting your football knowledge on the nation,which I am quite sure is more than "ratboy" and " I spit on your daughter boy " combined

I thought LAR was not going to overrule in game Referee decisions on the Pitch.

Seems to me they make up these f***ing rules as they go along.

When David Silva Foot was stamped on,LAR saw with the replays that it was a clear and obvious error not to award the penalty.

They refused to overrule the referee even though it was a clear and obvious error not to award the penalty.

Fast forward to today,one of Liverpool Title challengers is awarded a penalty .LAR overrules the Referee.

YCMIU.

Any replays of the Villa penalty appeal?
It wasn't a pen Mata had his arms by his sides (in fact I think he was even holding his hands together behind his back) and turned sideways as the ball hit him.

Weren't you close enough to gob on them?You would probably be on sky super Sunday by now imparting your football knowledge on the nation,which I am quite sure is more than "ratboy" and " I spit on your daughter boy " combined
It's really bad at the top level that they commentate on their own teams when they are still such fan boys

I thought LAR was not going to overrule in game Referee decisions on the Pitch.

Seems to me they make up these f***ing rules as they go along.

When David Silva Foot was stamped on,LAR saw with the replays that it was a clear and obvious error not to award the penalty.

They refused to overrule the referee even though it was a clear and obvious error not to award the penalty.

Fast forward to today,one of Liverpool Title challengers is awarded a penalty .LAR overrules the Referee.

YCMIU.
They changed it about a month ago,suddenly one weekend var overturned the refs,riley still says they haven't chamged it,he must think we are blind

It's really bad at the top level that they commentate on their own teams when they are still such fan boys
Fucking sickening. Surely there are decent ex players from all clubs who are more than capable. Have always been impressed with Don Goodman who does championship games seems a top bloke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.