Premier League Games 30th Nov & 1st Dec

Yes, we just established VVD was 26 1/2 when he signed for them. Stones currently 25 1/2. Stones isn’t the problem for me, it’s the partners he has. Room for improvement still.
The trouble with Stones is that he seems to have stagnated, as others have said with Laporte back or Another he might well kick on.

The trouble with Stones is that he seems to have stagnated, as others have said with Laporte back or Another he might well kick on.
Some cb's are not born to be leaders,john is better next to vinny,eric and even nico,he played very well in the centurians season with nico,i believe cb's should be left alone to develo a partnership,this constant rotating is not helping,it's very annoying,let the team find a rthymn

Think apart from the Scousers everybody else are much of a muchness.
Even they have been poor in a number of games:

SheffU Leicester Palace United Brighton, second half against Chelsea... all games they weren’t good.

Stones is a brilliant footballer and notwithstanding some of the comments on here is a great centre back.

it appears to me that since he came back from his last injury he has lost his confidence. As I said yesterday on another topic form is temporary, class is permanent. Stones is a class player and will come good again.

Btw, he was great against Chelsea, my man of the match. That was only a week ago. Are people’s memories that short ?

Yup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.