Premier League Games 30th Nov & 1st Dec

In what way "bullshit"? Both var decisions were corrct; it wasn't a penalty, and Kel was onside.

Because it was a very tight call that went the way of a team now above us, whereas offsides that close always go against us.

The main issue there is why the fuck the linesman is raising his flag. With VAR, surely they should be letting the marginal calls play out before then checking the replays and making the decision.

Happy for Leicester. They are the nation’s only hope for stopping Liverpool. Might only be a 0.1% chance, but they are flying the flag.

My team cant beat norwich and newcastle away. My team dont have a defence fit to win a league. If you think we can win the league you're deluded
My team have won back to back league titles. My team aren't in debt. My team 3rd in the league. My team fight to the end and unlike some don't throw the towel in in December.
What's your fuckin point anyway?

The main issue there is why the fuck the linesman is raising his flag. With VAR, surely they should be letting the marginal calls play out before then checking the replays and making the decision.

Happy for Leicester. They are the nation’s only hope for stopping Liverpool. Might only be a 0.1% chance, but they are flying the flag.

indeed!

Night time in the states isn't it?
He was wide awake earlier in the game when I said that Dinho would have been booked for a tackle that Davies got away with. It was "a terrible argument", to quote him. Therefore, all those posters who said that that goal would have been chalked off if we'd scored it; well, they must also be terrible, no?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.