Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever Ive seen him, lack of pace hasn't really been an issue as he's smart enough to anticipate attacks and is usually in a good spot to intercept. His use of the ball has been very good too. I dont see why he gets all the bashing.
How has it not been an issue? If a player runs past him he can't make a tackle as he can't get near them. I'd say that's an issue.

That goal summed up the performance yesterday, absolutely criminal that Shelvey was allowed that much time and space to get a shot in. If that had been City taking the fk, there would have been a Newcastle player(s) closing the space and blocking the shot.
You would think between Pep And his assistants they might have noticed this.

You would think between Pep And his assistants they might have noticed this.

Strange that, they didn't notice it ( or didn't think it significant ) , but you have .

And that's despite being so balanced in your opinions .

PS is there any of our players that you like or feel is worthy of comment ?

How has it not been an issue? If a player runs past him he can't make a tackle as he can't get near them. I'd say that's an issue.
It's gundy that lets players run past him,rodders is more of a peps barca type player,intelligent and anticipates the play,he is not a down and dirty player like dinho,remember he is new and getting up to speed,writing players off after 5 mins here is ridiculous,there is only one dinho,we all wish he was 5 yrs younger

Strange that, they didn't notice it ( or didn't think it significant ) , but you have .

And that's despite being so balanced in your opinions .

PS is there any of our players that you like or feel is worthy of comment ?

Ederson,Walker,Laporte,Silva,Fern,DeBruyne,Foden,Sane,Sterling,Bernardo,Aguero are all world class players.
Bravo,Mendy,Stones,Otamendi,Cancelo,Gundogan,Mahrez,Jesus aren't good enough for one reason or another.
Rodri,Zinchenko and angelino belong in the(Can do better) Category.
Pep needs to get his finger out and do what we all know needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.