Next weeks midweek games on Prime Video

Just looked, usual dross of commentators on there Red Tyldesley, Mowbray, Darke and Champion. Not revealed who the co commentators are but more ex scum or scouse players expected. Oh well volume off when we play Burnley then.
Just read Alan Green doing it that’s even worse

I've got prime and can watch on my laptop but how do I watch on my telly. JVC smart TV bought earlier this year.

I have got a Prime Video button on my remote but when I press it says Internet Connectivity Problem?

Help please blue tecchies....

Where is it?
Go to amazon.co.uk the games are at the top,click on it and and it'll take you to prime subscription,get the 30 day free trial,remember to cancel it after the 30 days

General info
I have a firestick with the city app on it and it's come through on there,thats a way to get it on the telly if you already have a firestick,the city app is free,get the one with our new badge not the old one

I've got prime and can watch on my laptop but how do I watch on my telly. JVC smart TV bought earlier this year.

I have got a Prime Video button on my remote but when I press it says Internet Connectivity Problem?

Help please blue tecchies....
Connect an ethernet cable to TV from router, or go into setting and set WiFi up if you have it. Go back on Prime and login.

Go to amazon.co.uk the games are at the top,click on it and and it'll take you to prime subscription,get the 30 day free trial,remember to cancel it after the 30 days

General info
I have a firestick with the city app on it and it's come through on there,thats a way to get it on the telly if you already have a firestick,the city app is free,get the one with our new badge not the old one

Sorry Karen it was a poor joke because the poster said he got a free trail.

I'm sure the information will help someone out though.

Just been watching the preview on Prime for the game. Let's hope for some unbiased coverage.

Sorry Karen it was a poor joke because the poster said he got a free trail.

I'm sure the information will help someone out though.

Just been watching the preview on Prime for the game. Let's hope for some unbiased coverage.
Ha i didn't see that,i don't know who they have got as pundits,probably a stretch to get any unbiased ones though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.