United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC commentator said a few times, trying to emphasise the point, that ''this is Manchester United we are talking about'' as if it was a shock they were a goal down / playing shite.
For quite a few years 'this is' was used by Arse fans on the radio as a god given right to win something.

Strange thing is I hardly see any Arse shirts when I'm out & about .....tick tock you raggy shit.

Last edited:
Hope Fred plays next week.

I think he`ll be too busy running the bookies and with all these new apartment blocks he`s having built

giphy.webp

NBC commentator said a few times, trying to emphasise the point, that ''this is Manchester United we are talking about'' as if it was a shock they were a goal down / playing shite.
Was watching this match with my roommate, who is not in the least a football fan. He asked if the broadcast was produced by United. Said he was confused by the tone of the broadcasters' voices as it seemed like they had a rooting interest. Told him to wait until Saturday when we may get the ultra unbiased Martin Tyler.

I love to watch the you tube vids of them outside the ground after a loss or draw against Sheffield Utd ,villa etc
But it suddenly occurred to me , do we have clips of our fans or does any other club do this ??
I feel it’s the sense of entitlement,they’re all convinced they don’t deserve to be where they are ,so funny to watch

I love to watch the you tube vids of them outside the ground after a loss or draw against Sheffield Utd ,villa etc
But it suddenly occurred to me , do we have clips of our fans or does any other club do this ??
I feel it’s the sense of entitlement,they’re all convinced they don’t deserve to be where they are ,so funny to watch
AFTV innit Blud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.