#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest issue is that i think at the minute any striker would struggle in our team

We condense the pitch to the extent that it restricts the space in which a striker can play. So what you get is having to consistently start thinking about staying onside all the time. And trying to find a pocket of space in a totally congested area

didnt do himself any favours when he spurned the only decent chance he got though

I honestly think that mbappe would struggle with how we are currently trying to break teams down at the minute

Instead of pushing the opposition team into their own half maybe we should start trying to drag them out to allow larger areas of space to work with

Regardless of how hard it is to play up front on your own, the number of clear chances he misses is too high.

Jesus has had 4 attempts with only the keeper to beat recently and missed all of them. Look at that shit attempt yesterday. Terrible.

Aguero hasn’t been much better in recent weeks either.

I was amused when someone suggested that Jesus should play ahead of Sergio going forward because he presses. He is not fit to lace Sergio's boots I'm sorry.

Regardless of how hard it is to play up front on your own, the number of clear chances he misses is too high.

Jesus has had 4 attempts with only the keeper to beat recently and missed all of them. Look at that shit attempt yesterday. Terrible.

Aguero hasn’t been much better in recent weeks either.
We all know that our defence is very vulnerable and shaky, but as you say we are far too wasteful in front of goal. Very poor miss by Gabby yesterday and I think we need to be looking at buying another striker in January/Summer

Jesus can’t score a goal atm, never mind turn water into wine.

But I believe he can part the ‘Red Sea’ on Saturday.

Or is that Moses who plays for ‘Roman’ Abramovich’s team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.