Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Rodri did good tonight. Enjoyed his driving run in the first half and his passing was much more forward thinking. The passing from the CB's into the top of midfield was more like we are used to. His goal was great also.

Jesus doesn't get anything like the credit he should for his ability to win the ball on the air in midfield. We play it up to him like he's Nial Quinn sometimes and I don't think we do that as much when Aguero plays but that could be just my impression . Both of his goals were excellent for different reasons.

City are back.

Balance to the side and a real pace and intensity with a defensive press to match.

Gabby superb but by a mile, man of the match Rodri who was sensational and scored a cracker as well.

Same again weekend please boys.

Rodri did good tonight. Enjoyed his driving run in the first half and his passing was much more forward thinking. The passing from the CB's into the top of midfield was more like we are used to. His goal was great also.

Jesus doesn't get anything like the credit he should for his ability to win the ball on the air in midfield. We play it up to him like he's Nial Quinn sometimes and I don't think we do that as much when Aguero plays but that could be just my impression . Both of his goals were excellent for different reasons.
Yeah he's got that weird Tevez like ability to throw the CBs off balance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.