Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

The difference in bias between prime and bt/sky/is unbelievable.

Shows me that they're is clear direction from program directors to be negative about city of this is what can be achieved!
It was surprisingly refreshing. It's clear the powers that be ~ Sky/BT despise us. What the fuck for, I don't know. We should embrace football being played the way we do when we're on it. Hope Amazon get a bigger slice of the pie next season.

Great point about Walker, I actually find it interesting watching his position at times - I doubt we'd find another player in world football who could do what he does - his faults considered and all

I like Walker, but I think if you can find a very fast, pretty physical RB with decent technical skills, they could do his role.

He does have very obvious flaws in the final third but he's one of the best defenders in the world when defending half the pitch with a high line.

That was close to perfection it really was. Just what we needed before Saturday.
Yep. Best performance of the season by a mile; especially considering the circumstances i.e. Newcastle on Saturday and Moss today.

He's definitely interviewing for a permanant Amazon role. Talking a lot more than normal IMHO.
You get the feelin theres no pressure from the rag and dipper rats that infest BT, MotD and Sky to talk shit about us so they can actually talk proper football without sly digs and Crisps Boy with his unfunny shite jokes. Lets hope if Amazon spend big next year and buy more games and bigger rights they donr succumb to that pressure. Bezos is 2nd richest man on planet would love to see him put BT and Sky out of business when it comes to footy/PL rights.

Only caught last 25 mins but loved seeing Angelino wide and Sterling room to come inside.

Also, mahrez had only a short amount of time, but got a goal from a central position. He has scored many goals on his weaker foot too, Pep has to play him more central, or set us up so he can. So even if he plays RW he NEEDS freedom inside. I bet he could play false 9 very well also.

Wow. My favourite performance of the season. Just brilliant to see our City back. Every player were so strong. Especially pleased for David, Gabby and Rodri. Bring on Saturday.

I like Walker, but I think if you can find a very fast, pretty physical RB with decent technical skills, they could do his role.

He does have very obvious flaws in the final third but he's one of the best defenders in the world when defending half the pitch with a high line.
Yes his pace is essential. Especially with Otamendi there. Did the cover job brilliantly. We don’t really need him forward when we play like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.