#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 great goals - Sergio wouldn't have scored either of them (not that I'm slagging Sergio off in any way)

Last edited:
Offside twice
I was going to say we were flawless but yeah a couple of times I forget which players just played the ball into Jesus too late, if they passed it like a bullet a bit earlier he would have been onside. :)

I think he just needs confidence to be honest. There's no denying he's a sublime talent as he proved most recently at the Copa America.

Jesus doubters when that first goal went in:
4uNWjmM.gif

That's some good old humble pie.

I’m a doubting Thomas but that’s not to say he played well tonight. However, that’s his best game in about 12 months so he needs to keep it up

A couple more against United and he’ll be well on the way
Amazing what starting regular can do for young striker who thrives of confidence, he's not the only one in the team with that trait before you say he shouldn't need that.

I do understand he needed a performance like that but some of the stuff said after what was it, two starts? With Aguero out, were ridiculous. Patience is needed sometimes and too many have none these days.

Last edited:
So pleased for the lad. Both goals were outstanding but I absolutely loved the timing and athleticism of his second. That was a top top strikers goal. Will give him huge confidence for Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.