Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Have to say Amazon Prime coverage and quality has been fantastic.

The resolution kept dropping on mine annoyingly (and my broadband was fine). Aside from that, which I think might be my TVs apps fault, thought it was very good too. Love the option to just have stadium atmosphere.

On the game, thought we looked a lot more secure not having both fullbacks staying wide and pushing up at the same time, a lot more creative due to having Silva and De Bruyne in the right positions and having the right protection behind them, and a lot more dangerous due to Jesus’s movement, which didn’t stop all night.

Sterling looks very tired and a bit off his game. Aside from that, great evening.

We win 4-1 and people are taking turns to dig at Gundogan, who didn't even play.

Very impressive performance tonight anyway.

I agree but you have to say that we played much better tonight and one of the reasons is that he didn’t play. I always look for the positives but I hope he’s nowhere near the starting line up on Saturday. In fact, same again Pep

Played well and first game in a while I've enjoyed watching - has to be said that we weren't challenged an awful lot but all down to the aggression in the back 2 and Rodri.

No changes needed for the weekends game, just need to keep a bit of momentum and performances and see where we end up at the start of the year.

the only change i would make is stones for Otto - not becuase of Otto's performance tonight but because Stones has that bit more pace in him - utd will play into the sapces behind our defence and Otto runs with concrete boots on...hence why i would kepp walker and Angelino at fullbacks as well as they are quicker than their counterparts as well

Think this could be the start of a long winning run. Just have to back it up in the Derby and kick on.

Fair play to Amazon as well, brilliant coverage from the studio to the interviews to the commentary and package overall.

Yep. Best performance of the season by a mile; especially considering the circumstances i.e. Newcastle on Saturday and Moss today.
I wouldn't go that far. Our overall display against Spurs was top drawer, ditto at West Ham. And we were ruthless against Watford. But it was a marked step up on recent weeks.

Top performance. No suprises what the difference was tonight - night and day from our recent crap.

Fantastic performance across the board tonight, out muscled the 6 fingered thugs and best them to every second ball .. 10/10
Rodri, by fuck, what a complete performance, hope he starts against the rags ..... Welcome back City x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.