Can we achieve the unachievable?

Bill the Blue

Team supported
The only football team to come from Manchester!
.. and win all our remaining Premier League games this season..?

The obvious answer is NO.. but in our 100 point season we won 18 on the spin.

There are 23 games left, get on a roll and could it be done..?

The balance, tempo and energy levels tonight were spot on against a solid Premier League team away from home.

Interviews with Gabby, Rodri, Bernardo and Pep tonight tells me we are rolling over for nobody..

We have a team of winners, we're not giving our title up without one hell of a fight..!

There wouldn't be enough wax in the Northern Hemisphere to produce the amount of candles required if we did it..!

.. and win all our remaining Premier League games this season..?

The obvious answer is NO.. but in our 100 point season we won 18 on the spin.

There are 23 games left, get on a roll and could it be done..?

The balance, tempo and energy levels tonight were spot on against a solid Premier League team away from home.

Interviews with Gabby, Rodri, Bernardo and Pep tonight tells me we are rolling over for nobody..

We have a team of winners, we're not giving our title up without one hell of a fight..!

There wouldn't be enough wax in the Northern Hemisphere to produce the amount of candles required if we did it..!
Beat Utd and I might buy into it. The good thing is that at last there's light at the end if the injury tunnel and Zinchenko, Sane and Laporte are not far off. If we do go on a run then we should have the resources to keep it going.

There’s a lot of football left to be played.
If we go under the radar and go about our business quietly and take each game as it comes who knows.
I prefer us playing catch up, we’ve seen it in previous seasons where we’ve played with more freedom and less pressure.

There’s a lot of football left to be played.
If we go under the radar and go about our business quietly and take each game as it comes who knows.
I prefer us playing catch up, we’ve seen it in previous seasons where we’ve played with more freedom and less pressure.
I remember in the Aguero season we were wel clear and by March it had all turned around before turning again.

Maybe it will be Liverpool's turn to get some injuries. Salah is struggling. They have tough CL and FA Cup fixtures too

If Ciy can go on a run then the moment when they stumble will be key. Since Laporte got injured I have not felt like City could win game after game but tonight was the old City. Utterly dominant.
On Saturday I thought about January when they beat us and we all came on here depressed as fuck. We went on to win every single game from that point on. Not saying we’ll do that but who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.