Amazon prime

Looks like the piper is calling the tune as the usual suspects were more pro City than with their other paymasters although Beglin said with a bit of a sneer that we have not had a clean sheet in all competitions for 7 matches. I would have thought a former Liverpool defender wiuld have been aware that they have had 12 matches since a clean
sheet
Regarding goals conceded by Liverpool; my thoughts were the same but I've got used to and indifferent to the biased narrative they're pedaling.

3500.jpg

What do you think? Do they have a point?

Do match-going fans suffer?

Mmmm. No mention of Sky and BT who have called the tune for last decade or so. I've got a feeling this was a sop to them by their ever willing sidekick, Simon Jordan

I fully agree it was great coverage and completely fair and unbiased.

Also worth noting that students get the subscription for half price.

Few buffering moments and blurred screen from time to time, but apart from that, the overall picture quality was great.

Wonder how Jim Beglin got the gig, but he did ok.
He works for NSBC I think so he's known to the American audience and those who like to stream.

Regarding goals conceded by Liverpool; my thoughts were the same but I've got used to and indifferent to the biased narrative they're pedaling.

My only thought on that matter all be it a valid point, Liverpool defensive record has no baring on our game.

Refreshing watching that tonight no rag and dipper arse licking and no constant digs at us making me wana put my foot through the screen well done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.