Amazon prime

Decent quality imo. Good post match bumf and analysis. Actually enjoyed the non biased post match analysis.
Glad I fucked Sly & BT off. I might consider this next season.

So how long will it stay at £7.99 per month?
They will probably start charging £30 + per month after a couple of seasons .

They'll be happy if you buy some stuff from them for Xmas and spend in the january sales.

Picture quality not as good as normal and several buffering moments leading to a complete freeze on 80 mins.

Not impressed really.

Pundits etc were fine.

Aside from Gabby fucking Yorath’s ongoing attempt to turn into a non funny Alan Partridge I was pleased with the show. Great to see NDJ again. Jim Beglin is by far the most palatable of the scouse pundits and is refreshingly quiet, only talking when there is something worthwhile happening in the game to comment on.

Jim Beglin: "Rodri is like a hoover, he's sucking everything into himself"

-

That is a real quote btw.

Really doesn’t matter how good or bad their showing was when they’re yet again creating new tv scheduling and are responsible for us playing twice in 48 hours in a few weeks time.

The palace fans have it spot on with their banner, sadly not enough people give a shit over here to do anything about it and we refuse to group up as a collective match going fanbase. All we can do is look on enviously at fans from various European leagues successfully protesting against things that we have already accepted a star common occurrence over here.

I'd respectfully suggest you're in a huge minority, especially looking on twitter.

Never use Twitter opinions as a source for anything, ever.

Watched the game on Premier Sports, what a shock to see the presenter Ivan Yates is a City fan and reveled in it to the chagrin of the 3 stooges, Dunphy, Giles & Brady.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.