Amazon prime

Beglin
“The portugese” “the Brazillian” “ the Spaniard” had a chuckle, enjoyed the coverage and looking forward to the next game on Prime, watched it in my Premier Inn room, had to pay £5 to get the faster wifi as the usual one just buffered, had a couple of drop outs but overall picture quality was excellent.

The future, add sat 3pm's and take sky out of the equation.

I watched it in a few city centre pubs on the wifi and had no issues. Just got off the bus home and the highlights I was watching on my phone are now replaying from where I left em on my PC, decent.

Last edited:
Beglin
“The portugese” “the Brazillian” “ the Spaniard” had a chuckle, enjoyed the coverage and looking forward to the next game on Prime, watched it in my Premier Inn room, had to pay £5 to get the faster wifi as the usual one just buffered, had a couple of drop outs but overall picture quality was excellent.
That faster wifi will work a treat in the morning when you fancy a wank.

Really doesn’t matter how good or bad their showing was when they’re yet again creating new tv scheduling and are responsible for us playing twice in 48 hours in a few weeks time.

The palace fans have it spot on with their banner, sadly not enough people give a shit over here to do anything about it and we refuse to group up as a collective match going fanbase. All we can do is look on enviously at fans from various European leagues successfully protesting against things that we have already accepted a star common occurrence over here.

Never use Twitter opinions as a source for anything, ever.
I'd rather use City fans opinions on there that I know, than City 'fans' opinions on here.

My only issue was the 8:15pm KO, for those that went it will mean less trains back and if it was at home we already struggle to keep all in till the end for an 8pm.

Why palace fans are moaning about 7:30pm I cannot fathom

My only issue was the 8:15pm KO, for those that went it will mean less trains back and if it was at home we already struggle to keep all in till the end for an 8pm.

Why palace fans are moaning about 7:30pm I cannot fathom
Makes no odds to me. I even struggle to get the last train back to Brum after a 19:45 kick-off!

The trains in this country are a fucking disgrace.

Regarding goals conceded by Liverpool; my thoughts were the same but I've got used to and indifferent to the biased narrative they're pedaling.
From what l heard myself and read on here it seems that the coverage was far more fair - and that is all we want.
What we dont want is other fans being given a false narrative by commission or omission. People believe the media and when l explain the facts and truth they look at me as if lve just made it up. The tactical fouls story was swallowed by many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.