Can we achieve the unachievable?

If we play like that all season no one comes near us. That’s been the problem. We just haven’t played like that. Taking the shit decisions out, the three games that have cost us (in which decisions didn’t play a part) Norwich, Wolves and Newcastle, we were the exact opposite of last night. It seems to have taken some words between the players or Pep to ignite the rocket. Let’s hope this level of intensity, defending from the front and movement continues. It has renewed my hope in the rest of the season regardless of the league.

the key to ongoing success for us is to keep the ball away from the defence as much as possible. That’s what we did last night by passing them to death. The defence dealt well (bar the goal) with what was sent their way but it was so infrequent that they were never under any sort of pressure and that is the way to go.

We are 9 points behind where we were after 15 games last season.

But win our next 4 and we will have exactly the same number of points at the halfway point of 19 games as last season because last year of course we lost those 3 December games against Chelsea, Palace and Leicester.

Win 18 out of 19 in the 2nd half of the season and we finish on 98 points again and a good shout at winning it.

Piece of piss :)

We are 9 points behind where we were after 15 games last season.

But win our next 4 and we will have exactly the same number of points at the halfway point of 19 games as last season because last year of course we lost those 3 December games against Chelsea, Palace and Leicester.

Interesting. Thought we were way behind. 4 tough matches though.

I think the league is gone personally but push the dippers all the way and you never know, something has to give for them at some point, I think December/Jan could destroy them, a lot of travel, games, fatigue etc but we just need to put a decent performance in and not worry about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.