Amazon prime

Watched on ziggo sport select on satelite

There was a 5 minute delay on my Amazon stick when I turned over at half and full time

Good coverage, good commentary but Beglin at times had his defensive hat on , underplaying Burnley negative tactics and fouls . Bonus all round , signed up to get discount on Christmas present deliveries and i get to see some live games. mustn't forget to cancel after 30 days

Overall pretty impressed. Good coverage - nice to see NDJ in the studio rather than some ex-rag/scouse. No buffering issues & watched on TV (fire stick) & on tablet (picture quality excellent). Oh, and the real City turned up too !

Who's this Angelinio we have signed?

Every commentator in the country (TV & Radio) calls him this, he is Spanish not Italian, bugs me so much. Just like Daves' first season where all commentators kept calling him David Villa. Complete lack of professionalism, it is written down on the team sheet and the back of his shirt. No excuse.

not sure if same all lover but when Palace game kicked off i looked on betting app and it was 1m 30 secs behind, did same when City kicked off and roughly same, i get the updates on my phone, so when it said second half is under way i waited around 90 seconds before it did on Amazon, i turned phone off as not to spoil, not a major problem but on Sky/BT its less than 10 seconds.

Every commentator in the country (TV & Radio) calls him this, he is Spanish not Italian, bugs me so much. Just like Daves' first season where all commentators kept calling him David Villa. Complete lack of professionalism, it is written down on the team sheet and the back of his shirt. No excuse.

I hate to be fair to pundits, and someone who speaks Spanish may correct me ... but I think the tilde accent on the 'n' in Angeliño, means that he wants it pronounced as though there is a 'y' between the 'n' and 'o' ?

Which would make Beglin pretty close?

Thought it was ok worked well through my laptop into the tele. Seem a more unbiased view but admit I only turn on 10 minutes before ko as I could be bothered to listen to all the anti City before ko , it seems I was wrong. Shouldnt judge all tv on sky and BT standards....it would seem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.