Amazon prime

I hope they blow Sky etc out of the water and just get the rights, none of this fucking about with multiple subs.

A lot less scouse on the show, very noticeable. Keep it up Amazon, will be looking forward to the Boxing Day feast of football.

My stream was bang on, crystal clear picture, no buffering, I think this could be a glimpse into the future where you pay your subscription and choose any match you want, unless you get games by other means of course ;)
But overall really impressed, the intro with mike joyce at the beginning was good, gabby Logan was the only negative, she's very annoying and not my cup of tea for a presenter.

Was like the standard stock Premier league production you get on NBC and Bein on the commentary which is more than acceptable than the cringe worthy willing us to lose you get on Sky and BT.

I’m sure Amazon have the resources to blow Sky out out the water for the TV rights and make it affordable and accessible with a Fire Stick. They need to change the silly 3 o’clock rule now, with the Europa league fixtures forcing a lot of Sunday games how many games regularly kick off at 3 o’clock on a Saturday anyways? Add to the amount of people illegally streaming, you can hardly see a drop in attendances which they are so worried about.

I was always under the impression that the veto on the 3pm kos was more about not affecting the lower league attendances.
Whatever reason it is though, you are correct it needs binning!

I see Liverpool fans are trying to put Trevor Sinclair out of business.

I thought the coverage was excellent in terms of punditry and analysis. Intelligent and non biased, made a refreshing change. Better than BT and Sky hands down.
The stream was excellent apart from the obvious delay but I can live with that. I’m not Jim Beglin’s biggest fan either but again, I can live with that as opposed to Mcmanaman or Spit.
Well done Amazon

Brilliant, the quality of the 4k was excellent, the commentary was ok but they've also given an option to turn off commentary and just have the stadium noise - excellent idea. I had no buffering but my TV is connected directly to the router and my internet speed is 350mb. I'm sure Amazon will get it right though with their AWS service, it just needs tweaking once they have seen the traffic data after this weekends games. We've had the AWS guys into our offices to do seminars, they're no mugs and they know their shit.
I'd like to see them integrate some of the mobile app functions into the TV app as well, they had live stats and some extras available on the mobile app.

But brilliant first day for them IMO, head and shoulders above BT and giving Sky a run for their money.
I usually find the buffering I can suffer when not playing thru Firestick is caused by the source server and not by my wifi speed.

When using Firestick programs I simply do not get buffering.
Perhaps after this first game they will adjust their server capacity to account for maximum loads?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.