Can we achieve the unachievable?

Yes I’m absolutely convinced we are back to our level from the last two seasons now. If it’s enough to win the league I’m not sure, but we’ll not drop many points from here on. Yesterday I saw an energy and a hunger in the team that I haven’t seen in a long time. Sharp passing, good pressing and brilliant movement of the ball. Then when I woke up I saw the full team pictures were back again. We’re on a mission and the scousers will defo start shitting their pants as soon as they drop points.

Huge ask - even if we win 19 and draw 4 - they would have to drop 19 points from now for us to win it on goal difference. Lets say we beat them at ours that is 16 points from 22 games.

Also look at it this ways - the above from us would get us 93 points.

For them to get 93 they need 17 wins 2 draws and 4 defeats or 16 wins 5 draws 2 defeats.

Highly unlikely i am afraid that they will drop that many or we will get that many.

But if it happened i would masturbate in just my coat and a city scarf right outside the Kop on a match day.

Their downfall will be this world club cup thing. They will be knackered as we all know Klopp will flog his best 7/8 players every game. They are 2 injuries to key players from a collapse. Starting with Everton tonight, if they drop points then we'll see a wobble. Hopefully we are just there to capitalise.

Or they have

Everton H - draw
Everton A - draw
City A - lose
Bournemouth A - draw
Leicester A - lose
West Ham A - draw
Spurs A - lose
Wolves A - lose
United H - draw
Arsenal A - draw
Newcastle A - draw
Chelsea H - draw

Dropping 28 points from now - we can then lose another 5 games and draw 1 and be wonderfully average and win it on goal difference if the above happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.