Amazon prime

Shouldn't have done it, everyone screams about Liverpool fans lacking class, and he tweets that. Richard Keys would say 'just banter', but anyone like Trev with a public profile, pundit etc, should know that tweeting stuff like that is probably not a clever thing to do.
Perhaps they should shine a light on their own behaviour?

Is the bin dipper reference because they are poor and look for food in bins as they are making out or because they are always dipping their hands in everywhere and robbing? Always thought it was a reference to them being a load of pickpockets rather than them living in poverty.

Is the bin dipper reference because they are poor and look for food in bins as they are making out or because they are always dipping their hands in everywhere and robbing? Always thought it was a reference to them being a load of pickpockets rather than them living in poverty.

Yeah, more to do with them being a load of thieving twats.

I have 500MB broadband but the game was not broadcast "live", I was about 45s-1m behind, I got notification game underway on the cityapp before the game started on my stream apart from that was OK

Very good.

No problems watching the match.

Very pro-City throughout the programme.

Thought I was watching City TV.

TBH, I don’t think the Burnley fans would have been too happy, as they were the home team and Burnley barely got a mention pre or post match.

The acid test of Prime will be tonight.

Will they show YNWA at Anfield before the Everton match, or will they concentrate on the players and everything else, bar YNWA, the KOP, and the Liverpool fans with their scarfs held up?

Last edited:
Seriously impressed by their coverage tonight. Great picture quality. No constant analysis throughout the game and shut up frequently to allow us to watch the match { LOOK and LEARN BT!) ..... Intelligent unbiased commentary. So much better than BT and SKY already.
It was actually produced by BT...

Loved the coverage though. Peter Drury is streaks ahead of the other commentators nowadays. About time someone stepped up to fill Barry Davies' shoes.

I don't know if any techie out there can answer this? I've got a very good 4K telly. When I sorted Amazon out and selected our game it said it was 4K. However the picture looked no better than standard HD. Would that be because my Sky internet is a bit shit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.