Amazon prime

I have 500MB broadband but the game was not broadcast "live", I was about 45s-1m behind, I got notification game underway on the cityapp before the game started on my stream apart from that was OK
The cameras at the game film the action, the pictures are then passed to Amazon who copy the live video to thousands of computer servers. These servers will buffer the images a bit. The users when they log into Amazon will then be 'served' the video from one of these servers.

Hence the delay. BT Sport and Sky Go are the same.

Very good.

No problems watching the match.

Very pro-City throughout the programme.

Thought I was watching City TV.

TBH, I don’t think the Burnley fans would have been too happy, as they were the home team and Burnley barely got a mention pre or post match.

The acid test of Prime will be tonight.

Will they show YNWA at Anfield before the Everton match, or will they concentrate on the players and everything else, bar YNWA, the KOP, and the Liverpool fans with their scarfs held up?

I'm not interested in how they cover Liverpool. They will cater their coverage for their audience.

Enjoyed their coverage last night but we won and it was a night for eulogising about City. If you look at their presenters and hosts, it's all the same crew, they're just being paid by a different employer.

Maybe the producer can ensure that you don't get Liverpool supporters commentating on City games, and their staff are told that above all else they must be objective. I think what I am trying to say is that if it's produced well, then even if they are using the same staff as other broadcasters, they can produce a better product.

I don't know if any techie out there can answer this? I've got a very good 4K telly. When I sorted Amazon out and selected our game it said it was 4K. However the picture looked no better than standard HD. Would that be because my Sky internet is a bit shit?
If you have a 4k tv it will always show you 4k irrespective of what it receives.

In other words if you receive sd ie 1k it will upscale it to 4k by guessing missing pixels.
If program not using 4k camaras at the game it has already been upscaled along its route then transmitted as 4k then no benefit to you because your tv upscaler has no work to do.

If you have a 4k tv it will always show you 4k irrespective of what it receives.

In other words if you receive sd ie 1k it will upscale it to 4k by guessing missing pixels.
If program not using 4k camaras at the game it has already been upscaled along its route then transmitted as 4k then no benefit to you because your tv upscaler has no work to do.

Is this where HDR comes in?

I don't know if any techie out there can answer this? I've got a very good 4K telly. When I sorted Amazon out and selected our game it said it was 4K. However the picture looked no better than standard HD. Would that be because my Sky internet is a bit shit?

I'm not sure whether you need the new 4K Fire TV stick to broadcast it in 4K.

Is the bin dipper reference because they are poor and look for food in bins as they are making out or because they are always dipping their hands in everywhere and robbing? Always thought it was a reference to them being a load of pickpockets rather than them living in poverty.
''They look in the dustbins for something to eat.
They find a dead dog and they think it;s a treat
In the liverpool slums. In the liverpool slums.......''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.