Amazon prime

But they did, in the last sentence :
"Would I like Amazon to provide a more reliable stream and some more incisive analysis? Yes. But on balance, I think I’d probably rather it just paid more tax."

haha - i must have missed that bit. It's true though - they pay practically no tax. Its outrageous.

Very good,get shot of beglin and they are on to something,putting sky and bt to shame
Excellent picture
That's not the point. Now with 3 providers coverage will be less on Sky and BT. So if you want Amazon it'll cost you, (not a lot at first, but nothing goes down). Then there will be a 4th. provider eventually meaning even less coverage. It's just the Premier League getting even more greedy. Sky and BT will now become less attractive to subscribers 'cos they are giving us less for the same money. Corporate greed will kill football in time.

3500.jpg

What do you think? Do they have a point?

Do match-going fans suffer?
If everyone kicked off at 19:45 they would’ve had a banner about something else - nothing to see here

Trains, kids, school night, work night, post-10pm finish. Makes life a lot more difficult when there’s further travel involved.

From a armchair point of view, i like the idea of watching first half of one game, then city, but when attending the game itself it makes it more burdensome. It’s an example of fuck the fans, ££££ is in the TV subscriptions, as usual. IMO of course, and I take the point that not everyone will be arsed.

Like everyone else I was impressed with Amazon last night, didn't trot out the same old garbage spouted by Sky or BT, for example managed to go a full 90 mins without hearing a comparison of how much each squad cost to assemble! Funny I don't remember hearing how much the rags or Arse teams of the 90's and 00's cost, or how much Liverpool spent to achieve naff all in the same period.

What is telling though is that I ended up watching until it went off last night, mainly because I had a 6 week old asleep in my arms and the remotes were out of reach, but at the end it said it was a Amazon production, by BT Sport and some other company.

So just goes to show the narrative BT push on their own coverage. It was basically BT sport on Amazon last night, with different paymasters, so BT can clearly deliver the same coverage if they wanted to, but someone involved in BT wants to cater for a specific audience, whereas Amazon don't, well not last night anyway.

Hopefully Amazon will get further praise and more subscriptions etc. which will force Sky and BT to follow suit and present coverage of what was going on at the time and not the coverage someone "thinks" the audience wants to hear.

Overall OK but the picture was a bit ropy in the first half but then improved. 75mb internet before anyone asks. Glad the performance was excellent though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.