#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mentioned the match thread not me. And I specifically didn't refer to Mendy or Otanendi or Bravo, but De Bruyne, Sané and Kompany. There was a reason to that btw, but that would have involved you having to have read my full post before deciding to reply.

Please don't make shit up to try and win an internet argument, you just look silly.

You know what my problem is? You making no sense time and time again with your straw men, lies, and inability to take any criticism of your bullshit points whatsoever.
The trouble with you is that you can't accept that any player get critized,they all do,it's the nature of the forum to discuss good and bad,i know you don't do it but that's your choice,the examples i gave were mine not yours but sane,kev and vinny have had their fair share,vinny has been written off more times than i've had hot dinners,sane has been bashed to death for his supposed bad attitude,i have no problem having my points challenged but it's pointless if you are not willing to see the good and the bad in the players

You said
Besides nothing in the match thread counts, it's 99% flappers. Noone with a brain acts like discussion in that thread is supposed to be taken seriously.

I told you it's not for discussion,it's reacting to the game that's all

Sorry for hijacking the thread everyone

Are we talking about the same Aguero?

Yes same Aguero. If Aguero breaks the defensive line he does it mainly with the ball already at his feet. Jesus is constantly making his run between the defensive line to receive the ball in behind the defenders.

TBF I have seen Aguero in an offside position many times, difference is he is so obviously offside that the pass is not made to him. Thereby effectively he is not effecting play so no whistle. However Aguero has effectively taken himself out of the game at that point in time as he is not available to receive the ball. Jesus is a different type of player and the law of averages will mean that he will be given offside due to his style of play.

There's nothing he can do about either offside yesterday.

The first one is because he makes a run, the pass is blocked and then Silva tries passing again straight away before GJ can get back.

And the corner, he's the player disrupting the keeper at the corner so he's always going to be offside when KDB hits it straight from the corner.

Strikers who play along the line and are constantly making the run in behind are going to get flagged offside. Vardy is offside 2x more often and no one ever complains. Get your head around it because it's not going to go away.

Jesus has the 2nd highest number of offside in the premier league this season.

Vardy is 5th.

Vardy has played more games and more full games in that period. More opportunity to be offside.

He clearly isn't offside twice as much.

He's also scored more goals.

Over to you son.

There's nothing he can do about either offside yesterday.

The first one is because he makes a run, the pass is blocked and then Silva tries passing again straight away before GJ can get back.

And the corner, he's the player disrupting the keeper at the corner so he's always going to be offside when KDB hits it straight from the corner.

Strikers who play along the line and are constantly making the run in behind are going to get flagged offside. Vardy is offside 2x more often and no one ever complains. Get your head around it because it's not going to go away.

I'm talking about player threads where it's expected people can be logical in discussion. Where it's supposed to be. .

giphy.gif

Bluemoon? Logical?

Jesus has the 2nd highest number of offside in the premier league this season.

Vardy is 5th.

Vardy has played more games and more full games in that period. More opportunity to be offside.

He clearly isn't offside twice as much.

He's also scored more goals.

Over to you son.
Popcorn time

Jesus needs to bend his runs, that is what Vardy is good at, but Leicester in their Premier winning campaign had a style which allowed Vardy to have a lot of space to run into to do this. Unfortunately for us the opposition half is usually cramped with so many players, chances are if he tried bending his run too deep in the opposition half he will run into one of our own. For our style it only works if we launch an attack from deep.

The trouble with you is that you can't accept that any player get critized,they all do,it's the nature of the forum to discuss good and bad,i know you don't do it but that's your choice,the examples i gave were mine not yours but sane,kev and vinny have had their fair share,vinny has been written off more times than i've had hot dinners,sane has been bashed to death for his supposed bad attitude,i have no problem having my points challenged but it's pointless if you are not willing to see the good and the bad in the players

You said
Besides nothing in the match thread counts, it's 99% flappers. Noone with a brain acts like discussion in that thread is supposed to be taken seriously.

I told you it's not for discussion,it's reacting to the game that's all

Sorry for hijacking the thread everyone
Look, you keep misunderstanding everything I post. Everything. You draw imaginary conclusions from points I'm not making and throw them back at me in straw bundles.

However I don't for one second think you're doing it maliciously; you are a very good poster only trying to make an honest point; I think it's best we agree to disagree.

Last edited:
2 world class finishes last night says maybe you are mistaken.

Thank fuck you’ve vindicated me. I’ve been saying for 10 year or so that Danny Mills was world class.

What awful logic.

Jesus is far from world class. He’s not even our number one striker. He needs to do what he did in the first half last night, over a number of years.

Thank fuck you’ve vindicated me. I’ve been saying for 10 year or so that Danny Mills was world class.

What awful logic.

Jesus is far from world class. He’s not even our number one striker. He needs to do what he did in the first half last night, over a number of years.
Yeah Jesus is so shit he plays for........ Brazil

What awful logic.

My logic? You said he would never be world class.

He is not yet our number one striker because we happen to have another world class striker in front of him. Whats your logic? He is a 22 year old forward with stats of 80 goals from 200 matches over 5 years since he was 17 (yes 17). Playing for the best team in the world and Brazil makes me think he certainly has the potential to be world class. His finishing last night indicates that he has the talent to be world class. His work rate and defending from the front are world class right now. His movement up front is exceptional. Yes he needs to improve. He says that every interview. Won a Brazilian League and cup with Palmeiras, a Copa America and Olympic gold medal with Brazil, two PL titles, two EFL cups, one FA cups, two Charity Shields. He has enormous potential to be one of the very best forwards in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.