The Ronaldo and Messi Duopoly

It's boring, sick of people raving on about them, usually it's plastic fans who know little about football jumping on a big band wagon.

ftg said:
supercrystal7 said:
sam-caddick said:
We are living in a period where we are witnessing arguably two of the top 10 players ever to play the game playing at the same time, I doubt this will ever happen again in my lifetime and I am only 22.

I shall enjoy it while it lasts.
It happens a lot more than you think. Pele/Garrincha, Maradona/Zico, Cruyff/Beckenbauer and Ronaldo/Zidane (in my opinion both had higher levels than Messi/Ronaldo.

Ronaldo/Zidane better than Messi/Ronaldo??

Can I have some of what you're having please mate?
Free to disagree, but when Ronaldo and Zidane were playing well there was no stopping them. They both had incredible international careers. They also both played at a time before the super squads, in a more defensive era and before a lot of medical advances. Both Ronaldo and Zidane have dominated world cups. Ronaldo and Messi are lucky to be part of the internet age where everything they do is on Youtube. I have said it before, but Xavi has a decent argument himself for being as good as Messi/Ronaldo. Would much rather face Barcelona without Xavi than Barcelona without Messi.

supercrystal7 said:
ftg said:
supercrystal7 said:
It happens a lot more than you think. Pele/Garrincha, Maradona/Zico, Cruyff/Beckenbauer and Ronaldo/Zidane (in my opinion both had higher levels than Messi/Ronaldo.

Free to disagree, but when Ronaldo and Zidane were playing well there was no stopping them. They both had incredible international careers. They also both played at a time before the super squads, in a more defensive era and before a lot of medical advances. Both Ronaldo and Zidane have dominated world cups. Ronaldo and Messi are lucky to be part of the internet age where everything they do is on Youtube. I have said it before, but Xavi has a decent argument himself for being as good as Messi/Ronaldo. Would much rather face Barcelona without Xavi than Barcelona without Messi.

Take out the goals (which is mainly the work of their teammates when was the last time Ronaldo scored a difficult goal not a tap in?) you are right. Zidane and Brazilian Ronaldo had that magic and personality/character the players of today lack.

Malty said:
supercrystal7 said:
ftg said:

Take out the goals (which is mainly the work of their teammates when was the last time Ronaldo scored a difficult goal not a tap in?) you are right. Zidane and Brazilian Ronaldo had that magic and personality/character the players of today lack.

Zidane for me is the best player of the last twenty years. Made football look easy and won everything there is in the game, I can't see ronaldo or messi lifting the World Cup before their careers are done.

Look at Zidane's technique too, that goal he scored in the champions league final in 2002 was one of the best ever.

Georgina Rodriguez, girlfriend of the famous Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, stepped forth to send a message of support to her boyfriend, calling him "brave" and "unstoppable", as his rival, Lionel Messi, went on to win his sixth Ballon d'Or award.

Even though Messi now has one more Ballon d'Or than Ronaldo, Rodriguez argued on her Instagram page that even though CR7 has plenty of titles and awards, they aren't they aren't the only thing that defines him as a person.
1065237261.jpg

https://sputniknews.com/sport/20191...s-him-online-after-messis-ballon-dor-triumph/

Georgina Rodriguez, girlfriend of the famous Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, stepped forth to send a message of support to her boyfriend, calling him "brave" and "unstoppable", as his rival, Lionel Messi, went on to win his sixth Ballon d'Or award.

Even though Messi now has one more Ballon d'Or than Ronaldo, Rodriguez argued on her Instagram page that even though CR7 has plenty of titles and awards, they aren't they aren't the only thing that defines him as a person.
1065237261.jpg

https://sputniknews.com/sport/20191...s-him-online-after-messis-ballon-dor-triumph/
I love you Geogina Rodrigeuz

I will you Marrige Cristino Ronaldo

EyEzsTEXIAE3NEj

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.