Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be the case, but unfortunately regardless of what we do the fact that they are being allowed to get away with such biased officiating and decision making is making this a one-sided affair currently

I don't mind going up against any team, even liverpool. But at the moment what is playing out totally in their favour stinks

It's frustrating. Hope the club has a plan what to do. Something has to be done.

Terence Trent Darby stamped on Richarlison’s knee, then went over the ball onto Digne’s ankle. Robertson performed the People’s Elbow, Dick Van Dijk brought downCalvert-Lewis in the area when clear on goal.

Ridiculous to suggest any of them could’ve been red cards. It was at Anfield after all.

Terence Trent Darby and the People’s Elbow - love it!

What did bingo have to say about the 3 sending offs and blatant penalty Everton were denied?

From GOT. No surprises here but ignored everywhere else.

Went to the game, just going to make a few points. Not sure if its been mentioned but it wasn't great getting in last night. Roughed up steward tactics, I know we all get searched at games but they really were taking the mick. Big crowds and pushing and shoving of women and children. It wasn't right and as a club Liverpool should know more than anyone to not allow situations where people were getting crushed outside. It needs bringing up.

I think you've selected those most likely to be involved in something quite well.

I think the players are not actually involved in any corruption. Some are benefitting, but it would be lunacy for a club to be involved in it.

Really, ok Mr mane dive with impunity and you won't be booked. Tta foul your way through matches you won't be booked. Van dick, push pull shive who you want in your area. It will never be a foul.
Someone earlier said that TTA should have been booked 3 times. I tjiugh to be fair it was just blue tinted specs. However on watching the highlights the poster wasn't wrong. Disgrace what they're allowed to get away with. jANUS, on motd saying the TTA tackles were what derbies are about. He did say one was bad but nothing like the disection our players get from all quarters including the uniquely funded impartial BBC.
With the vast majority of the media slagging us off it takes the attention away from what is happening with LieVARpool. Say it enough times and it becomes truth.

Last edited:
Really, ok Mr mane dive with impunity and you won't be booked. Tta foul your way through matches you won't be booked. Van dick, push pull shive who you want in your area. It will never be a foul.
Someone earlier said that TTA should have been booked 3 times. I tjiugh to be fair it was just blue tinted specs. However on watching the highlights the poster wasn't wrong. Disgrace what they're allowed to get away with. jANUS, on motd saying the TTA tackles were what services are about. He did say one was bad but nothing like the disection our players get from all quarters including the uniquely funded impartial BBC.
With the vast majority of the media slagging us off it takes the attention away from what is happening with LieVARpool. Say it enough times and it becomes truth.

I'm not denying any of that may be true, but think you've missed my point.

It's obvious from any sport (rugby is a good example) that players play to the ref. If the ref is lenient, they push harder.
Liverpool appear to be being reffed very leniently, and therefore players push the limits further.

None of that means that the players/club are involved in any corruption, other than as beneficiaries. They don't need to be involved to benefit - fixing a match in most team sports by bribing the ref does not require any player involvement.

Reactions: Ric
I'm not denying any of that may be true, but think you've missed my point.

It's obvious from any sport (rugby is a good example) that players play to the ref. If the ref is lenient, they push harder.
Liverpool appear to be being reffed very leniently, and therefore players push the limits further.

None of that means that the players/club are involved in any corruption, other than as beneficiaries. They don't need to be involved to benefit - fixing a match in most team sports by bribing the ref does not require any player involvement.

Fair point mate, I just think they've been briefed.

Frustrating that they don't look like dropping points at the moment and are getting some favourable decisions, to say the least. Nothing we can do about that though. Just need to concentrate on our own performances and getting back to winning ways. Annoying that we let the gap increase further with the draw at Newcastle, but Tuesday night was much better. Hard to see them throwing away an 11 point lead from here, but I doubt they can sustain this run for the whole season. We need to be ready to capitalise whenever they slip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.